The Most Powerful, Efficient Max-E-Pro Ever
The new Max-E-ProXF High Performance Pump was developed using the most advanced computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) plus Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) and Finite Element Analysis (FEA). The proprietary impeller design delivers a higher level of precision concentricity for increased efficiency. The proprietary impeller design and hydraulic isolator increases priming and operational efficiency. With outstanding performance from both a maximum-flow and mean-flow perspective, the Max-E-ProXF is an ideal choice for NEW residential pools with larger plumbing to accommodate water features such as slides and waterfalls, as well as commercial pools.
- 2-speed Max-E-ProXF High Performance Pump models are now ENERGY STAR® Certified: meets strict energy efficiency criteria set by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the U.S. Department of Energy.
- Hydraulic isolator separates priming water from pumping water for faster priming, more turbulence-free flow and increased efficiency.
- Dual-compartment motor for simplified field wiring.
- Union connectors included for connecting directly to 2.5 in. or 3 in. plumbing.
- Diamond seals made of oxidation-resistant, self-retaining EPDM rubber for increased durability and tighter seal.
- Extra-large, robust basket with smooth surface for easy debris removal.
- Drop-in replacement for original Max-E-Pro®; and optional riser plate enable easy Challenger® replacement.
- Easy-carry handle; easily removable, ergonomic lock ring; and see-through lid for easy basket inspection.
'UL' indicates that pump bears a UL mark signifying evaluation to U.S. Standards UL1081 for Permanently Connected Swimming Pool and Spa Pumps and to Canadian Standards CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 108-01 Liquid Pumps for Swimming Pools Only (Enclosure 3).
'NSF' Indicates that pumps bears NSF mark signifying evaluation to NSF Standard 50 for Self-Priming Centrifugal Pumps for Swimming Pools, Spas and Hot Tubs.
Product may have been evaluated to other state and local regulatory standards. Listing status may change. Always confirm status with appropriate agency if in doubt.